It is a world-renowned maker of a wide range of computer networking equipment, and its goods are sold all over the world. Modems, Wireless Routers, Range extenders, mobile phones, and Powerline Adapters, among other things, are among the items available. If you are a user of a TPlink product, you will most likely find the information provided below to be quite valuable. In this section, we’ll go over the various TP-link router configuration options and show you how to reset your TP-link router. Additionally, you’ll learn how to change the TP-link WiFi password on a few different TP-link models. So let’s get this party started.
Discover how to configure a TP-Link extension. Simple instructions are provided for configuring the TP-Link Wireless Range Extender.
- Before connecting, make sure your network, modem, and computer are all turned off.
- Take an ethernet cable and attach it to the WAN port on the router. This will allow you to access the internet.
- Connect the LAN port on your PC to the LAN port on the router using the ethernet cable you just purchased.
- Turn off your network as well as your computer.
- After some time has passed, turn on the modem.
- Log in to the router’s web-based administration interface.
- The Wide Area Network (WAN) connection will be established.
- Enter the Username and Password in the appropriate fields.
- Verify the WAN tab on the Status Page to ensure that the connection is working properly.