TP-Link Archer A5 Review
The Wireless AC router creates high-speed AC1200 Wi-Fi so you can game online and watch movies in HD at the same time. Thanks a lot to double Wi-Fi rings, you can operate even more of your products at the exact same period without disruption. The solid 2.4GHz (300Mbps) Wi fi band is ideal for mailing email messages, surfing around the internet, and hearing to songs. The crystal 5GHz Wi-Fi music group gets to 867Mbps therefore you can sport on-line and flow in HD concurrently.
The Archer A5 lets your PC or laptop computer enjoy connections 3x quicker than Wi-fi N with Wireless Air conditioning technology.
With 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps more than the the crystal obvious 5GHz music group, the Archer A5 is usually the exceptional option for seamless HD surging, on the web video gaming and some other bandwidth-intensive jobs.
|1||TP-Link AC1200 WiFi Router - Dual Band Wireless Internet Router, 4 x 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Ports, Supports Guest WiFi, Access Point Mode, IPv6 and Parental Controls(Archer A5)||Check Price|
- Innovative Antenna Design for Maximum Coverage: Four well-ordered antennas make all of your connections more efficient and stable. Advanced antenna technology increases the receiving sensitivity to enlarge Wi-Fi coverage for your home.
- Easy Parental Control: Supervise children and staff with responsible access, controlled by parents or administrators. Use keywords to easily set up a blacklist and limit the level of web access.
- Guest Network Access: Allow guests to join your Wi-Fi network while protecting your privacy. Make sharing easy, maintain security.
- Efficient Guest Authentication with Facebook: Captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. Easily share your Facebook account to anyone who connects to your network.
- Easy Setup and Use: Set up the Archer A5 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and access control.
- Supports 802.11ac standard
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 4 external antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-Link Tether
- Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
- Supports Access Point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point
IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)
2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
|WiFi Range||2 Bedroom Houses|
3× Fixed Antennas
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
|Working Modes||Router Mode|
Access Point Mode
|Ethernet Ports||1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port|
4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports
Power On/Off Button
|Power||9 V ⎓ 0.85 A|
|Network Security||SPI Firewall|
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network|
1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
|Parental Controls||URL Filtering|
|WAN Types||Dynamic IP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|NAT Forwarding||Port Forwarding|
DHCP Client List
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||9.1 × 5.7 × 1.5 in|
(229.9 × 144.2 × 36.9 mm)
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer A5|
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)|
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE EIRP:|
<30dBm(2.4GHz & 5GHz)
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||5GHz:|
11a 54M: -73dBm
11ac VHT20 MCS8: -68dBm
11ac VHT40 MCS9: -64dBm
11ac VHT80 MCS9: -60dBm
11g 54M: -76dBm
11n HT20 MCS7: -74dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -71dBm