The Netgear AC750 line of wifi range extenders is equipped with dual-band technology that operates at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies at the same time. It has the ability to give a maximum speed of up to 750Mbps, which helps to eliminate interference in your network. It comes with two WiFi modes as well as two antennas to provide superior wifi network coverage than the competition. The Netgear AC750 Setup will let you utilize your extender in two distinct modes when you complete the process. The device may be used to extend an existing network, as well as to build a new Access Point. Let’s get started with the setup procedure.
For Netgear AC750 Setup follow the instructions given below:
- Turn on your Netgear AC750 range extender and wait for it to connect.
- It should be placed closer to the home router.
- Wait until the power LED on your AC750 is completely green before proceeding.
- You must now obtain a mobile device of your choosing.
- Connect your wifi-enabled device to the existing network using the included USB cable.
- Open a web browser and navigate to www.mywifiext.net to get started.
- Navigate to the New Extender Setup screen.
- To complete the setup procedure, simply follow the on-screen directions.
- Following completion, disconnect the booster and reconnect it between the dead zone and your wireless router.
That’s how you may manually configure your Netgear AC750 router. However, the manual technique is not the only option to configure your booster; you can also configure it using the WPS Setup software. In the future article, we’ll talk about how to configure your repeater using the WPS approach.
Netgear AC750 WPS Setup
Let’s have a look at another method of configuring your Netgear AC750, namely the Wireless protected setup (WPS), which is believed to be the quickest method of configuring your repeater. The Netgear AC750 WPS Setup will take no longer than 2-4 minutes to complete. Let’s have a look at how this setup is going to be completed.
The following are the procedures to complete the Netgear AC750 WPS Setup:
- Turn on your Netgear AC750 router.
- Place it in close proximity to the current router.
- Wait until the power LED on your AC750 turns a solid green color before continuing.
- On the booster, press the WPS button to turn it on.
- After a minute, you should also push the WPS button on the main router.
- When your booster illuminates with three solid green lights, it indicates that you have completed the installation procedure.
- It’s time to disconnect your AC750 and move it to the region where you’re experiencing dead spots.
Netgear AC750 Firmware Update
Have you been experiencing issues with the operation of your extension, or is it otherwise acting strangely? If you answered yes, you will need to upgrade the firmware to the most recent version available from NETGEAR’s website. As a result of doing the Netgear AC750 firmware update on your booster, you will have access to the most recent features and security upgrades, which will allow you to increase the performance of your AC750 while also addressing issues.
Follow the instructions outlined below to update the firmware on your Netgear AC750 router:
- Plugging in your Netgear AC750 to a power outlet is the first step in getting it up and running.
- Locate your repeater and your current router in close proximity to one another.
- Go to www.mywifiext.net using any web browser of your choice.
- To log in, enter your username, passphrase, and SSID in the appropriate fields.
- Select the settings option, followed by the firmware upgrade option.
- It is not necessary to disconnect your AC750 during the upgrade procedure.
Following these instructions will allow you to upgrade the firmware on your Netgear AC750 to the most recent version available. The factory reset process will be discussed in further detail in the following blog post.
Netgear AC750 reset
It is necessary to go through the Netgear AC750 firmware upgrade procedure in the event that you are unable to recall your administrator password or username and wish to retrieve it. Following a factory reset operation on your extender, it will erase all of the customized data, including your password, user name, and SSID, and it will prepare your extender for the fresh installation procedure. So let us go with the reset procedure.
- Start by turning on your Netgear AC750.
- Locate the reset button on the back of your extension.
- It may be found on the side of the AC750, hidden behind a little hole.
- Take a sharp pointed needle or a pin and start pinning.
- For 10 seconds, use a pin to press the reset button on the computer’s keyboard.
- After 10 seconds, pull it out of the water.
- In this manner, you have successfully completed the factory reset process.