Are you seeking instructions on how to set up an MSRM WiFi extender? Are you having trouble with the MSRM configuration? Do you want to be able to utilize your high-speed internet connection all across your house or workplace, including in dead zones? So, if you answered yes to any of these questions, don’t be alarmed! You have arrived at the correct location. Here, in this post, you will find straightforward and straightforward instructions for setting up an MSRM WiFi extender. Let’s get started with the setup procedure right now.
Setup Instructions for the MSRM WiFi Extender are simple and straight-forward
Before purchasing the MSRM WiFi extender equipment, it is a good idea to validate the presence of dead zones in your house or workplace, depending on where you intend to install the device. In order to identify dead zones in a given location, you must first check that your existing WiFi router has a steady and active internet connection before proceeding. If you pick a dead location where there is no signal at all, there is no need to install the MSRM WiFi extender because there is no signal at all.
Follow the step-by-step instructions given below to set up your MSRM WiFi extender:
- 1st step: Connect your MSRM WiFi range extender to an electrical outlet using the included connector. Turn on the gadget that acts as an extension.
- Step 2: After that, using your wireless device, such as a laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other similar device, navigate to the WiFi selection screen. Select the MSRM option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Next, open any web browser of your choice and begin browsing the internet. In the URL box of your web browser, type in the IP address 192.168.10.1 to get started.
- Step 4: You will now be sent to the administration page for the MSRM extension.
- Step 5: At this point, the system will prompt you to input your login credentials in order to access your dashboard.
- Step 6: Enter the login credentials in the appropriate fields. Fill in the username admin and the password admin to complete the setup.
- Step 7: Login to your account by clicking on the login icon.
- Step 8: Then you must select the Repeater mode from the menu. Select the current SSID or network name of your existing wireless network from the WiFi router to which you wish to add more users to the network.
- Step 9: During the following stage, you will be given the option of creating a new wireless network or continuing to utilize the old network.
- Step 10: The credentials for your existing wireless network should be entered in the repeater SSID box in. To establish a new network name, just enter an alternative name in the box provided below. Make certain that the password you choose is the same as the one used by your existing router.
- Step 11: To preserve the information you have input, click on the connect button. After that, connect to the wireless network that has been expanded.
- Step 12: At this point, your MSRM WiFi extender is fully operational. Reposition your extender to a new location or a dead zone where you wish to make advantage of your internet connection.
Steps for MSRM WiFi Extender Setup via WPS
Follow the procedures outlined below to configure your MSRM WiFi extender using the WPS method:
- Step 1: The first step in installing an MSRM WiFi extender is to ensure that your extender and router are in the same room.
- Step 2: Once the power LED light has stabilized, press the WPS button on your phone. Following that, the LED light will begin to blink.
- Step 3: The WPS button on the device is activated within two minutes after pressing the button. If the WPS button on your device is disabled, log into your device and navigate to the wireless settings, where you can enable the WPS.
- Step 4: After that, you should see the WPS light on the extension and router blink for around 12 seconds each.
- Step 5: Once the WPS configuration has been completed successfully, the router will shut down and the light on the WPS repeater will become solid green.
- Step 6: At long last, you will see that your network name is displayed in the WiFi list as the name of the extension.
- Step 7: Disconnect your extension and position it halfway between your router and the region where you want an internet connection.
That’s all there is to it! Hopefully, by following the instructions outlined above, you will be able to complete the MSRM WiFi extender configuration without difficulty. If you encounter any difficulties throughout the MSRM setup process, you may contact our experienced support staff at our toll-free number for more assistance and direction.