With 1200 Mbps Wi-Fi speed, an 880MHz CPU, and a synchronic dual-band, this device offers one of the fastest Internet connections available, as well as a stable and reliable connection. It will also provide delay-free HD video streaming and multiplayer gaming for up to 20 devices and a coverage area of twelve hundred square feet, among other things.
Simultaneous dual-band networks will be comprised of two frequency bands, 2.4GHz and 5GHz, which will eliminate the need for WIFI intervention while increasing bandwidth.
Compatibility with current and future Wi-Fi routers and modems is guaranteed.
- Installing the AC1200 Wifi extender is as simple as plugging it in and turning it on.
- Wait for the power light on the Netgear ac1200 wifi extender to turn solid green before proceeding.
- Now, take any of your wireless devices and connect them to Netgear ext using the provided instructions.
- On your device, the Netgear Extender Setup screen will be shown.
- Create a Netgear WiFi Extender Setup login account for your AC1200 and connect it to your home network using the instructions provided.
Note: Please keep the new AC1200 extender at least 2-3 feet away from the primary router while setting up the new extender.
Netgear AC1200 Setup Instruction: ( W.P.S )
- Connect the Netgear AC1200 to a power outlet and wait for the green light to illuminate on the device.
- When you press the W.P.S button on your AC1200, the green light on the extension will begin to flicker.
- After that, press the W.P.S button on your wireless router or modem, which should take 1–2 minutes.
- As a result, the extender is now communicating with your primary router.
- When the green light on your extension stops blinking, you may turn it off.
- Your Ac1200 wireless extender will be illuminated by three green LEDs.
- Using the Ac1200, you may now connect to your wireless home network.
How to Update Netgear AC1200 Firmware?
- Open a web browser on your laptop or desktop computer that is linked to your AC1200 and navigate to the website you want.
- Enter www.mywifiext.net or www.mywifiext.com in the top address bar of your browser, depending on which one you’re using.
- The AC1200 login page with username and password will appear.
- Log in to your account on the extender.
- Now select the Advanced option > Settings > Administration from the drop-down menu.
- To upgrade the firmware, go to the Administration menu and select Firmware Upgrade.
- Now select the Check Online option from the drop-down menu.
Using the instructions provided above, you may check and update the firmware of your Netgear Ac1200 wifi range extender to the most recent version. Furthermore, if a new firmware version is released, Netgear will send you an email from which you may download the most recent version of the firmware for your Netgear Extender Setup device. Please contact us if you are having any difficulties upgrading the firmware on your device or if you are having difficulty configuring your Netgear Ac1200 wifi range extender.