If you are searching for an extension that is simple to set up and administer, then Belkin extenders are the way to go. It is really simple to finish the Belkin Wifi extender setup, and your internet connectivity is now extended to a larger region. If you are unfamiliar with the steps required for the Belkin range extender setup, you need not be concerned. This article is written just for you since it describes the complete procedures for configuring your Belkin Wifi extender. Furthermore, if you have any difficulties throughout the installation process, there is a troubleshooting guide available. Consequently, this tutorial serves as your all-in-one for Belkin range extender configuration. So, first and foremost, let’s get started with the configuration of the Belkin Range Extenders.
Steps For Belkin Wifi Extender Setup
Before you begin with the Belkin Wifi extender configuration, you must first verify that the primary WiFi network is operational. It should function properly and without any interruptions if possible. If you have checked all of these items, you can go to the next stage, which is:
- Step 1: Connect the power connector of the Belkin extender to the main router if it is more than 10 feet away from the main router.
- Step 2: After that, connect your system wirelessly to the Belkin.setup network by selecting it from the list of accessible WiFi networks.
- Step 3: Wait for the machine to correctly connect to the network.
- Step 4: After that, launch Google Chrome or any other browser that you choose on your computer.
- To complete Step 5, type https://belkin.range into the URL area, followed by the Enter key.
- Step 6: This will take you to the Belkin extender’s configuration page.
- Step 7: To begin the installation process, click on the Get Started icon.
- Step 8: After that, a list of all of the accessible WiFi networks will be displayed.
- Step 9: The name of the Wireless network SSID that you wish to expand should be selected.
- Step 10: Press the Next button and wait for a few moments while the connection is established.
- Step 11: On the following page, enter the password for the currently active WiFi network and click on the Next button once more.
- Step 12: After you have completed the configuration, the screen will display the Belkin’s Extended Network information.
- Step 13: To complete this step, just unplug the Belkin extension from its present location.
- Step 14: Connect it to the new site, which is in close proximity to the dead-zone zone.
- Step 15: The successful configuration of the Belkin extended network may be verified by connecting any wireless device to the Belkin extended network.