Asus RT-AC1750 B1 Review
Dual-band Wireless-AC1750 Gigabit Router with AiMesh for mesh wifi system, parental controls, AiRadar beamforming and high-power antennas.
Delivering 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent bands at around 450Mbps and 1300Mbps, respectively, the RT-AC1750 B1 includes a total velocity as high as 1750Mbps. It is possible to perform basic jobs like internet browsing and document downloading on the two 2.4GHz bands, while simultaneously allowing several products to stream inside HD or assistance online gaming along with other demanding programs smoothly about the clearer 5GHz band.
The ASUS RT-AC1750 B1 features a dual-core processor that eliminates the performance drops that plague other routers. The ASUS RT-AC1750 B1 includes a dual-core processor chip that eliminates the overall performance drops that plague some other routers. USB 3.0 features information transfers up to ten occasions quicker than USB 2.0. Two USB ports create the RT-AC1750 B1 ideal for the document, multimedia, and 3G/4G discussing, while ASUS AiDisk gives remote access and quick content material streaming.
- Fast Wi-Fi Speeds – Concurrent dual-band Wi-Fi delivers smooth streaming with 2.4GHz speeds up to 450Mbps and 5GHz speeds up to 1300Mbps.
- Optimized Wi-Fi Range – AiRadar beamforming and high-power antennas for better coverage.
- Network control via ASUS Router app – PC-free control of network settings, anytime, anywhere.
- Parental Controls – Monitor and restrict internet activity for any user.
- Improved network safety with ASUS AiProtection – Triple-strength network security powered by Trend MicroTM.
- USB 3.0 – Built-in USB 3.0 port for printer sharing, 3G/4G dongle support and 10X-faster data-transfer speeds than USB 2.0 for storage devices.
- AiMesh Supported – Connect to other compatible ASUS routers to create a powerful and flexible whole-home Wi-Fi network.