Asus RT-AC1200RU Review
AC1200RU Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router with four antennas for high-speed performance, Parental Control, optimization with ASUSWRT, and Dual-WAN function.
Powered by 5th era Wi-Fi (5G Wi-Fi), the 802.11ac chipset provides RT-AC1200RU faster wifi speeds than N technology. At 2.4 GHz, it reaches 300 Mbps, while on the 5GHz band it blazes to 867 Mbps. The improved bandwidth gets the higher capacity you have to boost Wi-Fi enjoyment in the home. With notebooks, desktops, pads, and smartphones today all Wi-Fi-reliant, it’s time and energy to upgrade to another generation to increase your connectivity now and in the foreseeable future.
Delivering both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz concurrent bands around 300Mbps and 867Mbps respectively, the RT-AC1200RU includes a total velocity as high as 1167Mbps connectivity to supply speed with balance. Perform basic web tasks like Internet browsing and document downloading beneath the 2.4 GHz band, while also simultaneously streaming 3D HD content material along with other demanding programs smoothly on the 5 GHz band.
|1||ASUS RT-AC1200 V2 AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Router, Easy 3-Step Setup, 4 LAN Ports, Gaming & Streaming||Amazon.com|
|2||Asus Wireless AC1200 Dual-Band Router - (RT-AC1200)||Amazon.com|
- Concurrent 300 Mbps(2.4GHz) and 867 Mbps (5GHz) throughput for high-speed wireless performance.
- Enjoy the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for easy setup and manage your router.
- Improved coverage and multi-device performance with four external antennas — two each for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
- Advanced parental control helps you protect your children from Internet addiction. You can restrict the times that each device can access the internet by applying scheduled time limits.
- ASUS Router App makes your connected life easier!
- Dual WAN function can connect two WAN connections at the same time, to avert network downtime that is caused by ISP.
You can also check out our best wifi router list here